MLM Phone Lead – A Great Starting Point for Growing Your List
Throughout the network marketing industry you will hear the term ‘cold calling’ and a MLM phone lead is your main objective to work towards when doing cold calls.
The leads you find may be expressing an interest in your opportunity or your products.
Before we go any further, I want you to be aware that a lot of network marketers use cold calling to find leads for their business and many of them do not have a huge amount of success.
You may have done some cold calling before or you are looking into it, regardless of which situation you are in, you need to know of some obstacles involved with cold calling that could affect your success at building the number of MLM phone leads you can potentially generate.
So why do you need know about these negatives? Great question!
It is important to have an appreciation of where mistakes may arise and also to get possible fears out into the open now, that way you will be better equipped when the time comes to start building up the number of your MLM phone leads by cold calling and when you start to learn how to do it effectively.
What Cold Calling Barriers Stand In My Way When Building My List?
Here are the most common problems you should be aware of when it comes to picking up that phone and conducting your cold calling. You will be making a great start if you can prepare yourself to deal with these points;
- Rejection is the biggest fear to overcome, so accept the fact that there will be some people who will not be interested in what you have to say.
However, you will come across prospects who are the exact opposite and will actually want to find out a lot more, because they have been waiting for someone like you to come into their life.
- Forgetting what you want to say and making a total fool out of yourself. This can easily happen to anyone. Having a script in front of you can definitely help as well as good practice.
- Taking too long in getting your main point and message across. It is common to talk too much so you need to be disciplined in what you actually want to say and assign a specific time frame of when you want to ask the person your main question.
You generally want to find out if they want to know more about what you have to offer.
- Being overwhelmed by stacks of business cards of your MLM phone leads can deter anyone’s motivation from getting on the phone and conducting effective cold calls. So ensure you are organized from day one to make things a lot easier on yourself.
- Many people struggle to look in the right place for potential leads which doesn’t help the success rate. When gathering your list of phone numbers, try finding prospects that are relevant to your opportunity and/or products.
For example, a nutritionist may be very interested in the idea of distributing health products so you could start with cold calling someone in this profession.
Now, which of the above points do you feel that you have some concern or could have some concern with? These are just the common areas that stop people from attempting to make cold calls and generating some quick MLM phone leads.
It’s good to realize what areas you may have difficulty with, because it won’t come as such a surprise later when you start talking to people.
The next step from here is to learn how to become effective with cold calling so you can become successful at making appointments with potential prospects.
A MLM script is a great tool
to use as a starting point for doing this.
Using effective but basic cold calling skills will start getting you results and build your confidence as well as give you an initial approach to work with.
Return from MLM Phone Leads to MLM Lead List
Return from MLM Phone Leads to Network Marketing Consultant